Introducing the Bariki Digest in 5L size. Bariki Digest is a once a day essential to enhance digestive process, thus making all nutrients immediately available from your current feed. For all horses at every stage of life, whether they are breeding stock, pleasure or performance! It is specially designed to help your horse manage digestibve stress caused by hay fluctuaitons, stress, competition, transport, surgery, hospitalization, disease, training, unhealthy diet – high grain, high starch – or changes in diet. Bariki products provides high levels of specialised ingredients to help keep your horse's digestive tract healthy and balanced. This specially formulated equine product is recommended daily to assist in maintaining normal levels of gut flora as a preventive measure.
- Made with 11 live probiotic strains.
- Contains fermentation products.
- Contains microbial enzymes, symbiotic yeast, and prebiotics.
- pH balanced liquid to survive stomach acid.
- Assists in hind gut fermentation & pH balance.
- Effective throughout the entire alimentary system.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Promotes regularity.
- Supports intestinal and immune health.
- Relieves gas & bloating.
- No refrigeration needed.
- Enhances appetite naturally and asists digestion of feed while calming nervous or excitable horses.
- Promotes a healthy microbial activity in the gut and provides a healthy colony of bacteria for enhancing the microbial enzymes that digest food and suppress the pathogens that line the gut wall.
- Breaks down feed, roughage, and hard feed efficiently, leading to horses less likely to tie-up and helps to perform without upsetting the digestion.
- Helps to break down protein, fibre, calcium, vitamins and essential mineral efficiently for optimal usage.
- Benefits horses on certain antibiotics and wormers.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- To maintain digestive health in adult horses: 60-80ml split into each feed.
- To support digestion in adult horses with advanced needs: 80-100ml split into each feed.
- To maintain digestive health in foals: 10-15ml once daily.
- To support digestion in foals with advanced needs: 15-20ml once daily.
- To support digestion in pregnant or lactating mare: ;80-90ml daily.
Directions for Usage:
Store at room temperature and DO NOT REFRIGERATE. Always keep the lid tight and away from direct sunlight. BARIKI® DIGEST is produced through a natural fermentation process and is not chemically synthesized, genetically engineered or modified (Non-GMO).
|Ingredient Source||Vegetables, Whey|
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.