Introducing the Fluval Vegetable Fish Flakes in 200ml/32g size. This product is a highly nutritious fish food containing spirulina, four types of vegetables, and kelp that is specifically formulated to support the overall well-being of fish. The food also contains highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates. The kelp is harvested in an ecologically responsible way to help preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply.
Key Features & Benefits:
- High quality, ultra palatable fish food formulated to support the overall well-being of fish.
- Contains spirulina, a natural color-enhancer, also rich in proteins and trace elements.
- Includes highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates.
- No artificial colourants.
- Provides full complement of vitamins with stabilized vitamin C.
- Helps keep fish active and vibrant-looking.
Dried Spirulina Algae 24%, Herring Meal 15%, Potato meal, Krill 9%, wheat flour, wheat bran, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried broccoli, dried cabbage, dried carrot, dried garlic, dried kelp 3%, shrimp meal 3% dired spinach, fish oil, flax seed oil, wheat germ meal.
- Size: 200ml/32g
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.