Introducing The Hill's Science Diet Puppy Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food. The Hill's Science Diet Puppy Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for growing puppies.
Great tasting natural nutrition plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, Hill's strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
Hill's make every bag of the dry dog foods in their own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients has met strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
- Supports healthy brain development & learning ability.
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits.
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pork Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Available Sizes: 1.5kg & 7.03kg
Recommended Dog Size/Age:
- Puppies up to 1 year old that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown. Pregnant or nursing dogs.
Note: Dogs 1 year or older that are not pregnant or nursing. Dogs 1 year or older that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown should be switched to Science Diet Adult Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Conditions||Gastrointestinal, Immune, Performance|
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.