Introducing the IAH Wound Klense in a 500ml size. This product is a gentle, highly effective wound cleansing preparation that can be applied to clean debris and residues from healing wounds. It contains a non-greasy additive, which prevents wounds from drying out and promotes more rapid healing.
Key Features & Benefits:
- A gentle, highly effective wound cleansing preparation.
- Helps in the regeneration of healthy tissue.
- Contains a non-greasy additive.
Directions for Use:
- Spray the surface of the open wound to remove embedded dirt, grit and dried debris from the affected area.
- The residue of solution left on the wound aids removal of dead tissue and promotes healing.
- Wounds may be bandaged with a dressing soaked in Wound Klense and changed daily.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Size: 500ml
Note: Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only.
|Brand||International Animal Health (IAH)|
|Animal||Cat, Dog, Horse|
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.