Introducing the Ker Equishure in 7.2kg size. EquiShure is a digestive health supplement designed for horses suspected of suffering from or at risk for hindgut acidosis. It promotes normal digestive function by aiding in the maintenance of an optimal hindgut environment. Encapsulation technology ensures targeted release directly in the hindgut. The demands placed on horses, as both athletes and breeding animals, dictate that substantial quantities of energy-rich feeds be consumed. Disturbances in the normal hindgut environment are thought to result from overconsumption of either high-starch concentrates or pasture grasses rich in fructans (sugars).
- Maintain normal hindgut pH to reduce the risk of abnormal hindgut function.
- Encapsulation technology allows for targeted delivery of sodium bicarbonate to the hindgut.
- Maintain normal digestive efficiency.
- EquiShure can be used in racehorses. Its use is covered by the ‘Clear Day rule’ in the Australian Rules of Racing for the use of alkalinizing agents.
Recommended for Horses:
- On moderate to high grain diets.
- Grazing lush pasture.
- In hard work or undergoing sales preparation.
- Size: 7.2 kg
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.