Introducing the KER Equivit Preserve in a 4kg size. This product contains the antioxidants that help to preserve normal muscle function and minimize the severity of any muscle damage, including tying up. It will aid in the reduction of stiffness and soreness during or after work that can hamper performance or recovery. It is a scientifically formulated supplementary source of natural Vitamin E, organic selenium, magnesium and Vitamin C.
Key Features & Benefits:
- A blend of vital antioxidants to assist in promoting a healthy immune system.
- Contains natural source Vitamin E which is more readily available than synthetic sources.
- Contains organic selenium, making it an ideal supplement for horses grazing selenium deficient pastures.
- Scientifically formulated blend of nutrients ideal for horses recovering from injury or illness.
- Give 30g per day and mix well with feed.
- Give 30g twice a day during recovery from a tying up episode.
- Size: 4kg
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.