Introducing The PAW Blackmores Essential 6 Skin Treatment for Horses in 4 pack of 30ml size. The PAW Blackmores Essential 6 Skin Treatment for Horses is a multifunctional skin care product, with a formula based on 100% natural ingredients. Essential 6 spot-on for horses provides a tested and proven solution for minor cutaneous problems and their consequences. It maintains the integrity of the hydrolipid film, possesses anti-free radical capacities and reinforces the hydration of the skin.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Formulated with 100% natural ingredients.
- Supports the hydrolipidic film of the horse skin and maintains optimal hydration.
- Favours cutaneous eco-system balance and reinforces skin defences (epidermal barrier function).
- Purifies skin and helps to cool.
- Recommended as a preventative care for horses presenting minor cutaneous disorders.
- Fragrance free and hypoallergenic.
The innovative formula of Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on for horses is subject to rigorous selection of 100% natural active ingredients: a synergy of 10 essential oils (such as oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree), hemp oil and neem oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
Directions For Use:
- Apply 1 monodose vial per week for 2 consecutive months.
- Apply 1 monodose vial every 2 weeks after initial treatment. Continue treatment as long as necessary.
- Gently apply the content of the vial along the spinal column, from the withers to the rump (croupe).
- Massaging is not needed. A bio-diffusing agent will allow a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of the horse.
- Essential 6 spot-on should not be used 2 days before or after bathing. Essential 6 spot-on has not been tested in kittens under 3 months old.
- Size: 4 x 30ml
- Suits: Horses
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.