Introducing the Vetafarm Triple C. This product is a powdered broad spectrum antibiotic for use in water or added to food. It is an ideal "first line" antibiotic where a definite diagnosis is not available. If the birds fail to respond to the treatment within 3 days, veterinary advice should be obtained.
- Broad Spectrum antibiotic effective against E. coli (Enteritis), Mycoplasma (Chronic Respiratory Disease) and Chlamydia (Psittacosis).
- Effective when administered in either food or water.
- Can be used as prevention for Psittacosis once per year for 45 days.
During treatment remove all sources of Calcium including supplements, shell grit and cuttlefish bone. At the completion of the treatment the birds should have their gut flora re-established using Probotic.
- Parrots - 5.0 g/L in clean water.
- Finch and Pigeon - 2.5 g/L in clean water.
- All ornamental Birds - 5.0 g/kg in dry food.
- All ornamental Birds - 10 g/kg in hand rearing food
100mg/g Chlortetracycline Hydrochloride
- Available Sizes: 25g, 100g & 500g
- The effectiveness of Triple C will be reduced if calcium supplements are present in a bird’s diet, discontinue the use of calcium during antibiotic treatment.
- Not to be used for birds intended for human consumption.
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.