Introducing The Virbac Cetrigen Horse Anti-Bacterial Wound Spray with Insect Repellent in a 500ml size. The Virbac Cetrigen Horse Anti-Bacterial Wound Spray with Insect Repellent is an anti-bacterial wound spray with insect repellent. Aerosol contains no fluorocarbons. Formulated to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds. Registered for use on all animals making it a versatile treatment option. Ideal as a first line defence for emergency medicine or as a maintenance product to protect wounds during healing.
- Contains no flurocarbons.
- Formulated to treat horse cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds.
- Registered for use on all animals.
Directions for Use:
- Where practicable the wound area should be cleansed and any dirt and debris removed.
- Hold spray container nozzle approximately 10cm from wound site and apply a light layer directly onto the wound, wiping away any excess run-off spray.
- Treatment should be continued until the wound has thoroughly healed.
- Size: 500ml
Note: All our flea & worming medication is purchased from verified local suppliers and are not grey imported. Please be careful of cheap grey import animal medication as some chemicals/ingredients are different in the overseas products and may harm your pet.
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.