- Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana (adult & immature, head & segments).
- Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adults & arterial larval stages), Strongylus edentatus (adults & tissue stages), Strongylus equinus (adults) and Tridontophorus spp (adults).
- Small Strongyles: including benzimadole resistant strains (adult & immature), Cyathostomum spp, Cylicocyclus spp, Cylicostephanus spp, Cylicodontophorus spp, Gyalocephalus spp.
- Pinworms: Oxyuris equi (adult & immature) Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adult & immature).
- Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adult) Large Mouth Stomach Worms: Habronema muscae (adult).
- Neck Threadworms: Onchocerca spp (microfilariae).
- Bots: Gasterophilus spp (oral & gastric stages).
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus arnfieldi (adult & immature).
- Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri (adult).
Also Effective With:
- Equimax Liquid allwormer is also effective for control of skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp cutaneous larvae (summer sores) and Onchocerca spp microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
Directions For Use:
- Dose Rate is 1ml per 4kg bodyweight (25ml per 100kg) orally. Horses should have their weight accurately determined before dosing, and the tubing liquid should be measured with an accurate measuring device. Do not underdose.
- The dose of 1mL per 4kg bodyweight delivers 0.2mg/kg of Abamectin and 2.5mg/kg of Praziquantel. The calculated volume to be administered should be delivered by stomach tube directly into the stomach. This ensures that the full dose is administered. Where horses cannot be stomach tubed, an appropriate device can be used for administration, eg a drench gun.
- All horses should be included in a regular parasite control program with particular attention being paid to mares, foals and yearlings. Equimax Liquid is highly effective against tapeworms and gastrointestinal, cutaneous and pulmonary nematodes and bots of horses in horses of all ages. Regular treatment will reduce the chances of verminous arteritis and colic caused by S. vulgaris. Because reinfection is common, anthelmintic treatment must be repeated routinely for effective control. It is not expected that this product be used at every drench point for your horse. Consult your veterinarian for a control program to meet your specific needs.
- Size: 5 Litre
Note: All our flea & worming medication is purchased from verified local suppliers and are not grey imported. Please be careful of cheap grey import animal medication as some chemicals/ingredients are different in the overseas products and may harm your pet.
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.