Introducing The Virbac Fensolve Anthelmintic Liquid Wormer for Cattle & Horses in a 1 Litre size. The Virbac Fensolve Anthelmintic Liquid Wormer for Cattle & Horses is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic liquid for the control of benzimidazolesensitive worms in cattle and horses. This product can be administered concurrently with vaccines, pour-on lice treatments and dipping operations.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Cattle: For the control of Benzimidazole-Sensitive mature and immature Roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia), Lungworms and as an aid in the control of Tapeworms in cattle, including Haemonchus placei (Barber’s pole worm), Trichostrongylus axei (Stomach hair worm), Trichostrongylus spp (Intestinal hair worm or Black scour worm), Bunostomum phlebotomum (Hookworm), Cooperia spp (Small intestinal worm), Nematodirus spp (Thin necked intestinal worm), Oesophagostomum radiatum (Nodule worm), Dictyocaulus viviparus (Lungworm), Ostertagia ostertagi (Small brown stomach worm) including 80% - 90% activity against hypobiotic larvae, Moniezia spp (Tapeworm).
- Horses: For treatment and control of mature and immature Roundworms, Bloodworms, Redworms and Pinworms in horses, including Strongylus spp (Large strongyle), Cyathostomum spp, Triodontophorus spp. (Small strongyle), Parascaris equorum (Ascarids) and Oxyuris equi (Pinworms).
- Broad spectrum worm control.
- Registered for use in horses and cattle.
- Administer via drenching gun, nasal tube or dosage syringe.
Directions For Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Cattle: 7.5mg/kg Fenbendazole or 3ml per 40kg bodyweight. In excess of 680kg to be dosed at 3ml per 40kg bodyweight. A representative sample of animals should be weighed brefore treatment either with scales or a wieghband. Dose rate to based on heaviest cattle in each group (bulls, cows, steers, calves, etc.). Do not underdose. Where there is a large variation in size within the group, draft into two or more lines based on bodyweight, to avoid excessive overdosing. Check accuracy of drenching gun before and during use. Rinse drenching guns after use.
- Horses: 10mg/kg Fenbendazole or 5ml per 50 kg body weight. For the control of Strongyloides westeri in foals: 50mg/kg or 5 mU10 kg body weight. Fensolve may be administered to horses by nasal tube, drenching gun or dosage syringe. Worm parasites may develop resistance to Fenbendazole. If this is suspected, please contact your local veterinary practitioner or advise the manufacturer.
Cattle Meat: 21 days MILK: Zero (0) Days HORSES 28 days ESI (cattle) 21 days.
- Size: 1 Litre
Note: Not to be used on Goats.
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.