Introducing The Virbac Founderguard Granular Feed Additive Lamintitis Preventative in a 1kg size. The Virbac Founderguard Granular Feed Additive Lamintitis Preventative reduces the risk of laminitis in horses and ponies when fed in conjunction with high grain diets.
- Horses on high grain diets e.g. gallopers, pacers, eventers and show hacks.
- Horses grazing lush pastures particularly during spring and autumn when sugar levels in pasture are high.
- Young horses being prepared for sales e.g. high grain-low exercise animals.
- Horses that have suffered from laminitis or founder in the past.
- Horses undergoing a change in diet Horses with seedy toe, white line separation or poor quality hooves.
- Founderguard should be administered at the full daily dose for at least 3 days prior to any dietary change that involves an increase in grain (starch) or pasture (sugar) intake.
- Founderguard is presented as a palatable lucerne-based pellet. It can be fed alone or mixed into a feed.
- Size: 1kg
Note: All our flea & worming medication is purchased from verified local suppliers and are not grey imported. Please be careful of cheap grey import animal medication as some chemicals/ingredients are different in the overseas products and may harm your pet.
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.