Introducing The Virbac Stressalyte Electrolyte Mix for Performance Horses in a 2.5kg size. The Virbac Stressalyte Electrolyte Mix for Performance Horses will replace salts lost due to sweating and will aid in the treatment of acidosis. It may also be used as a supportive therapy in the treatment of dehydration if given with water.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Replaces salts lost due to sweating.
- Aid in the treatment of acidosis.
- May also be used as a supportive therapy in the treatment of dehydration.
- Horses that do fast work, over a short period of time in cool or moderate weather (eg, early morning trackwork).
- Counteracting the build-up of lactic acid which can cause muscle stiffness, soreness, fatigue and cramping.
- Racehorses, harness, cutting and barrel horses.
Directions For Use:
- For horses (450-500kg) - Ensure an adequate supply of clean drinking water is accessible. STRESSALYTE® is a balanced formulation of physiological electrolytes specifically designed for horses.
- To replace lost salts mix 30 grams (2 level scoopfuls) of STRESSALYTE® into the horse’s feed daily. This dose could be administered as one scoopful in each of the morning and night feeds. Alternatively the doses can be mixed into drinking water or administered as a drench. In the treatment of acidosis the dosage may be increased as directed by a veterinarian.
- 2.5kg bucket: Provides 83 doses for average horse.
- 5kg bucket: Provides 166 doses for average horse.
- 15kg bucket: Provides 500 doses for average horse.
- Size: 2.5kg
Note: All our flea & worming medication is purchased from verified local suppliers and are not grey imported. Please be careful of cheap grey import animal medication as some chemicals/ingredients are different in the overseas products and may harm your pet.
Welcome to Petology. Below is a brief overview of our shipping, payment and warranty terms and conditions. For more information please see the links in the footer of our webpage.
Shipping: We offer free shipping to most metro zoned orders in Australia over the value of $99. Please see our Shipping page for more info on order dispatch times and postage costs.
Payment: Petology accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express payments. All our credit card payments are processed by eWay, a secure payment gateway. There are no surcharges for Amex payments.
Warranty: You may return new and unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a refund minus shipping costs. All of our pet supplies are purchased from verified local suppliers and include manufacturers warranty.